Australian Black Worms Freeze Dried - Plus Spinach is 100% all natural and has frozen dried Black Worms and finely chopped pieces of Spinach mixed. No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms. Freeze-dried fish food contains valuable fiber, as well as an excellent balance of nutrients.
Worms are raised in a protected environment, these worms are harvested, flash frozen, and then they are freeze dried through a process that locks in all their natural goodness and nutrition. It is often taken by the most finicky fish.
It contains valuable fiber, as well as an excellent balance of nutrients. Freeze drying kills any potential pathogens, making such foods very safe, and most fish seem to find them highly palatable.
These cubes can be pressed to the glass. Fish go crazy for them.
SPINACH PLUS" FREEZE DRIED BLACK WORMS.
- This Australian Black range has freeze dried Black Worms and finely chopped pieces of Spinach.
- Freeze Dried Australian Black worms are 100% all natural.
- No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms.
- High protein food, suitable for fresh & saltwater aquarium fish.
- Freeze dried black worms are a very clean, convenient and nutritious fish food.
- They are high in protein (66 %) making them an ideal growth food.
- This product is packed in a convenient storage container Black worms are a naturally occurring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and dried in a way to retain all its goodness