Brand : Hopar
Material: Stainless Steel
Trimming and pruning are few important practices in growing aquatic plants and aquascaping. Frequent trimming can help your aquarium look more presentable. When trimming potted plants, use your trimming scissors to cut off the extra foliage at the base of the roots. When trimming stem plants, regularly cut the longest shoots and then re-plant the off-cut in the group.
- Stainless Steel Scissor, CURVED
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Ideal for cutting back stem plants in the background
- Curved blade for greater flexibility
- Extremely smooth-running, facilitates effortless work